Terms & Conditions
- Assignment Source reserves the right, at any time, to amend, modify, add, alter, update or make corrections to the terms and conditions of this Agreement without prior notice. The Client agrees to review the Agreement periodically to be aware of such modifications. The most current version of the Agreement will supersede all earlier versions and can be accessed through www.Assignment Source.com. The continued use of our Service through Assignment Source constitutes an acknowledgement and acceptance of the most recent version of the Agreement.
- 1. SCOPE OF Assignment Source’ SERVICE
- A. Submitting an Enquiry By submitting an enquiry through the website’s form, The Client agrees to allow Assignment Source to contact The Client via any of the provided means which includes e-mail address or contact number with the provided information which includes name, company or project information.
- 2. GUARANTEE
- The services provided on the Site, or obtained from another site to which the Site is linked are provided to you on an “as is” and “as available basis”, without warranty of any kind either expressed or implied including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, security or accuracy. Assignment Source does not operate, control or endorse and is not responsible for, i) the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement made through the Site by any party other than Assignment Source, ii) any content provided on linked sites or, iii) the capabilities or reliability of any product or service obtained from a linked site. Other than as required under applicable consumer protection laws, under no circumstance will Assignment Source be liable for any loss or damage caused by a user’s reliance on information obtained through the Site or a linked site, or a user’s reliance on any product or service obtained from a linked site. It is the responsibility of the user to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any opinion, advice or other content available through the Site, or obtained from a linked site.
- 3. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Assignment Source assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in this Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from the Site. We are also not responsible for any loss attributed to our failure to provide timely reminders to our users. In no event shall Assignment Source or any third party providers or distributors be liable to you for any injury, loss, claim, damage, or damages, including, but not limited to, any special, exemplary, punitive, direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages of any kind, loss of revenue, loss of goodwill, loss of reputation and loss of, or damage to, data, incurred or suffered in connection with the use or inability to use this website whether based in contract, tort, strict liability, or otherwise, which arises out of or is in any way connected with (i) any use of this Site or content found herein, or (ii) the performance or non-performance by Assignment Source or any third party providers, including, but not limited to, non-performance resulting from bankruptcy, reorganisation, insolvency, dissolution or liquidation even if such party has been advised of the possibility of damages to such parties or any other party.
- 4. INDEMNIFICATION
- You hereby release and agree to hold harmless Assignment Source, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, managers and employees, officers, attorneys, agents, licenses and assigns and each of their respective designees with respect to any claim or demand, damages, costs, losses and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Services, and/or the breach of this Agreement, or infringement by User, or other user of the Service using the Members’ computer, of any intellectual property or any other right of any person or entity.
- 5. GENERAL
- This Agreement is governed by the laws of Ireland and you further agree and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Dublin courts. Assignment Source makes no representation that the Site or other services are appropriate, legal or available for use in other locations. Users who choose to access the Site on their own initiative shall be solely responsible for compliance with their local laws.
- As a user, you agree to use the Services and Site only for lawful purposes. You may not use the service to transmit any material that in any way violates applicable state, federal or international laws, regulations or other government requirements.
- 6. MISCHELLANEOUS
- If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be severed and the remaining provisions shall be enforced. You may not assign or transfer any of your rights or obligations under this Agreement. Assignment Source’ failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive its’ right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
- Assignment Source does not guarantee that it will take action against all breaches of the provisions of this Agreement. This Agreement set forth the entire understanding and agreement between you and Assignment Source with respect to its subject matter.
- Assignment Source may terminate your use of this Site or of the Services at any time, for any reason or no reason, with or without notice. This Agreement shall continue to govern all use of this Site and the Services notwithstanding any termination, suspension or cancellation.
- Please contact us at [email protected] if you have any enquiries about this Agreement. This Agreement was last modified on 08 May 2020.
+1800 456 789 +1800 456 780
117 Crown Street, Camberwell, London, UK
Mon-Fri 09:00 - 19:00 Sat-Sun 10:00 - 14:00